Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christians torturing and murdering children in Africa.

Why are Christians torturing and murdering children in Nigeria? Because they're witches, of course! Do these Christians need actual proof that these kids are witches? Of course not!

Fundies in Africa are taking Exodus 22:18 to heart. It states, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

I had a bit of a tussle recently with an individual named Isaiah over at Ray's blog. Isaiah, who goes by the handle, God Sent, tried to convince me that the Bible is the end-all, be-all guide to morality. But whenever I posed him with a couple of simple questions to reveal his hypocrisy, he ran away.

If you're reading this, Isaiah, I want you to explain to me again how Judeo-Christianity is the foundation of morality after a bunch of brainwashed, fundamentalist murderers used the Bible as justification for their crimes. Against children, no less.

Even if you're not Isaiah, and you're a Christian, can you explain this to me?

Please?

No comments: